Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just Dance

This morning, Jackson and I had a super fun dance party busting moves to Lady Gaga. And when Chacey got here, there was more groovin' and movin' fun to be had! Here are a few of the best clips of the morning to the songs Just Dance and Poker Face.



Notice how Jackson starts out all calm and playing it cool with his hands in his pockets... and as time goes on, his dance moves get bigger and bigger until it becomes the infamous gallop that he likes to showcase when we are at a restaurant waiting for our food. Chacey has some pretty bold move herself!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That little mid-dance hug was adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Too cute!!! He looks like a super cool dude!

    Here from iFellowship - but coming here is always a treat no matter what day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I observed your web site on del.icio.us this morning and incredibly liked it. I bookmarked your blog and will truly be back soon to read your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered your site on del.icio.us this morning and incredibly liked it. I bookmarked your blog and will genuinely be back soon to read your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered your web site on del.icio.us this morning and really liked it. I bookmarked your blog and will truly be back soon to read your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, this is a cool blog, this is my first time commenting since I usually just read. You should keep up the good work, I think you will be making tons of money soon off of this blog if you aren't already!

    Cheers
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally lost with it all! info over load! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. We adore your site theme can you tell us the name of it and where you downloaded it? cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We like your site theme can you tell us the name of it and where you downloaded it? cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails