Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First day of school

Today was Julie's first day of school! 


She's definitely not a fan of the uniform (khakis and polo shirt), but I assured her that it could be worse! That, and we reminded her that everyone else would look just as silly as she did. It was only a half day, so she came home and said, "I've got to change. I just can't do this."

She has a couple of friends over now until volleyball practice starts at 3:30. Look at them doing their homework like good little high school students!


And I definitely can't forget to mention that Julie had volleyball tryouts yesterday and totally made the varsity team!! How cool is she?!

We had a back to school night at the school last night. Goodness gracious do we have a crazy, busy year ahead of us! I went out to purchase a planer today just to keep track of it all! Working volleyball concessions here, weekend trips there. Midterms, basketball, and fundraisers... oh my!!! We're going to have so much fun!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new year! :D

    Came by from iFellowship!

    Have a great day!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're a super proud Mom!!! Good luck on this new exciting year!!!

    Happy iFellowship Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails