Friday, March 11, 2011

Finger chips

We have a new favorite food in our house... finger chips (or as some might call them by their not-as-fun-to-say real name, Bugles). 

The cone-shaped chips are the perfect size for toddler fingers!

The funnest part, of course, is eating them!


I have my mom to thank for all of this fun. I remember her putting the chips on my fingers as a little girl and always asking her to buy more! I had completely forgotten about them until Mom sent a baggie home with Jackson awhile back. It's a yummy and entertaining snack!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love Bugles - have you tried the caramel ones? Ohmigosh, YUM - they're life changing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to eat Bugles from my fingers all the time when I was a kid. I didn't know they still sold them. Guess I don't visit the chip isle much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids do that with black olives.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails