Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monkeying around

I'm always looking for places for Jackson to burn some energy during icky weather season! After seeing the pictures of Chacey playing at Little Monkey Bizness last month, I just knew that I had to take Jackson! Elizabeth had the day off work yesterday, so we made plans to take the kids! Jackson was happy to see Chacey and he ran around for three hours without loosing steam. It was the best $7.50 I've spent in awhile! Look at how much fun we had!







Belle just hung out in my Moby wrap most of the time! She's so cute and cuddly, I just had to include a picture!

Now quick-- someone open a franchise closer by so we don't have to drive 35 minutes to get there!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails