Thursday, March 10, 2011

Three weeks!

Belle is three weeks old tomorrow! I love her more and more every single day! She  finally hit the 7 pound mark when we took her in to get her weighed today after falling to 6 lbs 4 oz last week. She is still so very tiny! Her newborn clothes are still swallowing her, but I love to dress her each day. We never leave the house without a bow! 

Check out the shoes!

Belle is such a good baby. She's a good sleeper and a she hardly cries. After we got her jaundice taken care of, she became a champion nurser. She eats about every three hours and will eat about 3 ounces. I pump before bed and she gets bottles during her nighttime feedings. We had a constipation issue earlier this week and I to give her a suppository. I won't go into details of that grossness, but I can assure you that it was not very ladylike! She is most alert in the evenings from about 6-11ish and we get lots of chances to check out her pretty eyes!

Her umbilical cord stump fell off this past week and so Belle got her first bath!! Her hair was all fluffy when it dried- so cute!!!



Look at these little baby feet!! Remember seeing them here?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. she really reminds me of Gabe at that age: good baby, constipation issues, losing weight at first, he got down to 5lbs 10 oz when he was in the hospital. Funny how they are so much alike. If belle continues to have issues, a half teaspoon of laxative in an ounce of milk or juice always helped Gabe.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails