Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today's Papa's birthday and we went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. The food wasn't very good, but we had a nice time! Jackson loved the fish on the booths, the playground outside, and the music-- he showed off his superb dancing skills for the other restaurant patrons!

Crab cakes and cuddles!!

He looks happy because he's holding Belle, but it's really just because he made me promise not to tell the server it was his birthday!

Love you, Dad!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your DAd! Cute pictures;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your birthday, Joe's Crab Shack makes you ride around the restaurant on a broom-horse and then don't even give you anything free! Not that I'm bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he looks just SO smitten with her! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails