Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall trip to Deanna Rose

Somehow I managed to forget to blog about our trip last week to Deanna Rose. It's one of our favorite places to visit each year! We typically make a few trips, but we've been busy with our season pass to the zoo this year! I realized a couple of weeks ago that it was going to close soon and so I made plans to meet up with a friend-- pronto! 






The goats kept trying to eat different articles of clothing. One untied my shoes as I was taking this photo!


 



My friend Kandice with her girls... and another one in the making! :) We were friends in college and it's fun having our kids the same age!


 






This is such a good shot of all of the girls!! Jackson on the other hand... 


The bench is my favorite photo spot!! 

2009

 2010

2012

2013

I love that our city has such fun (free) things to do and I love getting to enjoy those places with such good friends while our kids play!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails