Monday, October 14, 2013

Menu Monday

I'm linking up with Laura again for Menu Monday. 


Monday: Burgers & baked beans

Tuesday: Cheeseburger Soup


Thursday: Poppyseed Chicken

Friday: Leftovers!

Saturday: No plans, but it's grocery shopping day. We'll think of something!

Sunday: Roast

Here's the deal. I really try to avoid having similar meals close together. Originally the plan was to have one of my favorite meals on Tuesday-- Garlic lime pork chops with cilantro lime rice. Yuuuuummmm!! But... when I picked up pork at the store last weekend, I only picked up enough for one meal. Oops! We're out of grocery money for this week, but it will definitely be on the menu for next week!! Plus... I hear it's supposed to rain on Tuesdays. Soup will be perfect anyway. And we all love burgers... so why not? 

Oh, and I feel that I should mention-- when I link up to a recipe that isn't officially "clean"... I am substituting ingredients a little for what we keep in our kitchen, like whole wheat flour, organic butter, grass fed beef,  etc. With the poppyseed chicken recipe, I'll use full fat sour cream, organic cream of mushroom, and whole wheat crackers to crumble on top. It's even more delicious and we get rid of a TON of extra chemicals. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails