Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Monday

On most weeks, Laura posts her weekly meal plan. I have gotten several different recipe ideas from her  (including one that we are going to enjoy tonight!) and so I thought it'd be fun to join in the menu monday fun. 



Monday: Chicken fajitas & black bean salad

Tuesday: Crockpot apple pork tenderloin, beets, green beans

Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Steamed veggies

Thursday: Lemon Garlic Tilapia, wild rice, roasted broccoli and cauliflower

Friday: Beef tacos, homemade refried beans, corn on cob

Saturday: Going to my parents house-- Yum! :)

Sunday: Teriyaki Chicken

I haven't had beets in over ten years, but I remember liking the ones mom canned each summer. I am going to attempt to recreate the yumminess, but there is a huge possibility for failure. I'm hoping for a delicious flavor, but that my family doesn't like them so I can eat them all myself. I only picked four (literally picked from the ground) this weekend. The good news is that if it's gross, I won't be a huge loss.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails