Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend was scheduled as Derek's drill weekend, but it was cancelled now that the government is shutdown. It's been nice having him home, but he's disappointed! He's been training all month for his would-have-been annual PT test. As soon as I knew he didn't have drill, I knew that we just had to visit the pumpkin patch! All of our other October weekends are completely full! 

We started the day yesterday freezing our buns watching preschool soccer, but by the time we visited the pumpkin patch... the weather was absolutely fantastic!!







Belle walked up to the baby goats and said, "I'm going to sing him a song!"... and she preceded to sing. ;)







Two words: Daddys. Girl. 


Me and my little man!






I love going to the pumpkin patch each year! We've gone to a different patch each year and I love the variety! This one was right here in town, which was so nice! I asked the kids what their favorite part about the pumpkin patch. They both responded with getting to decorate a sugar cookie. Not the pumpkins, train, animals, trampoline, giant play place, or the maze-- just the cookies. Oh, kids...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails