Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bubble Bath Time

Tonight was Jackson's first bubble bath. I'd like to claim that it was my ultra cool mom-ness that likes to create fun activities for my little one to partake in. However, it was really just an attempt to entertain Mr. Cranky-pants so he'd stay awake until bedtime! And it worked- he played in the bath for just over thirty minutes. Talk about grandma fingers!

My brown-eyed cutie pie!
Nothing tastes better than some bubbles and hippopotamus!
This is right before he peed on my carpet.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What's with little boys drinking the bath water? You'd think after the first taste they'd stop. I don't get it! (Ummm...when did Jackson get so big? I thought he was born like last month???) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails