Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where is my cell phone?!?!?!

I'm a little grumpy. I have a paper that is due tonight and it is just not going well. I have another icky headache and I just want to crawl into bed. But the biggest reason for my grouchiness is about my son turning my phone off and then leaving it God know where misplaced my phone. It has been gone since yesterday and it was the second day in a row that it happened.

I have searched the couches high and low, dug through his toy chest and all of the hiding places in each toy, trekked through the dangerous terrain of his bedroom and I have had no luck. I keep asking him where my phone is and he say, "hello! hello!" And then he acts like he is going to look for it and I get my hopes up, but then he gets distracted by some other toy and forgets.

I'm not even someone who is so completely attached to my phone. I didn't even know it was missing until four or five hours after I last knew he had it. And I don't normally let him play with my phone, but there was some major thunder going on  yesterday and playing with my phone was helping him deal (instead of running into my arms at every loud clap). And I wouldn't be a big deal if I weren't leaving for Chicago tomorrow. Aaagghhh!

Fortunately Jackson will get to spend a very fun filled few days with Grammy and Papa (and he can destroy play with their phones) while I enjoy taking a trip with my sister to see some family. At least I have an old back up that I can reactivate if needed to take with me.

Where are some of the strange places you've found items that your kids misplaced?

Does anyone else think this is an ironic post after my last one was about positive attitudes and such??

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. my worst day was when my daughter figured out the password on my phone...life will never be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. yea my son has yet to hide my phone, but the other day he was chomping away at it....i couldnt call anyone for a coupla hours. Hope you found it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails