Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sunshine

Growing up, this was a nickname of mine. My parents would tell me that I would wake up singing and just sing all day long. In fact, Dad and I danced to "You are My Sunshine" at my wedding.

Awhile back, a friend said to me, "I need some Amy-time because you are just the most positive person I know," and that was by far, the greatest compliment I had ever received. So, you can imagine it made me feel good to receive this award from a fellow blog friend:

For the blogs that add a little sunshine to your day

I really do try to find the positive things in life and I try my very hardest to focus on those things. It does take effort at times, but overall it's something that God has given me the ability to do. I love knowing that I can bring a positive attitude to the table and hopefully make someone smile each day.

So, I have three blogs I want to pass this award along to:
  • AlittleMcD: A blog-friend that I actually do know in real life-- she's got two super cute little boys and she takes amazing photos. But more importantly, the boys give her great material to add humor to my day, which includes anytime she tries to take a shower when her boys are awake and her multiple JumperPOO stories (three times!). Seriously, it makes me laugh everytime.
  • ThisMamaRocks: This blog is great because every day, she's giving away free stuff. I mean, what better way is there to bring sunshine!? Maybe one of these days I will end up winning something!
  • SingleInfertileFemale: This girl has had some tough luck, but each and every day she continues to write and focus on the good things that happen to her. It makes me think, "Okay, if she can have a positive attitude, then I should too." And I'm super excited for the baby-making plans to start soon.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. you link for singleinfertilefemale is not coded correctly. Cool blogs, thanks for sharing.

    Can't wait to see you guys in 4 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! You're so sweet! I always love reading your comments on my stories...it's nice to know someone else is laughing too. Blogging about it keeps me from crying about it! :) P.S. You are rockin the new blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to reading more of your posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy- Are you still interested in being added to the Seeds of Faith writing team? Send us an email at SeedsoFaith@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunshine is always good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails