Monday, June 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

While getting away is always fun, coming home is nice too! My sister and I had a good time visiting with family and shopping in Chicago, but I really missed my boys and so it was so great to come home to this:

They were so happy to see each other and play together

Here's a glimpse at some of our Chicago fun.

The Bean at Memorial Park

The view from underneath

Laura with our little cousins-- they loved her!
On the drive home, we passed the wiener-mobile.

But that's all for tonight! I am super pooped from the weekend. I'll post more on the highlights later this week.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you got to go to Chicago. I want to go so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly don't see the weiner-mobile every day! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome! I've never seen the weiner mobile...ya know outside, IRL. Glad you had an awesome time

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails