Monday, June 14, 2010

Guess what came in the mail!?!

Yay! I just received my packet in the mail about our foreign exchange stuff. Only a few weeks until Julie gets here! I was actually working on her room earlier today. You will all be glad to know that we conquered the ginormous laundry pile that previously exploded in her room. I moved in a dresser and have gotten some shelves to put up on the wall!

A few weeks ago, we sent Julie a little package with pictures and a t-shirt from the school she'll be going to. She emailed me a few pictures back- here she is:



Doesn't she look like lots of fun?? We are going to have a great year!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I always try to reply. Make sure you include your email so I can contact you!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails